- No enviar ningún representante oficial a ningún evento organizado o autorizado por la Russian Kynological Federation (RKF) a partir del 1 de marzo;
- Pedir a los jueces de la RSCE de todas las disciplinas que no acepten o cancelen cualquier compromiso para actuar en eventos organizados o autorizados por RKF a partir del 1 de marzo;
- No autorizar o cancelar la invitación a participar en cualquier evento organizado o autorizado por la RSCE de jueces RKF a partir del 1 de marzo, incluyendo la cancelación de los jueces RKF invitados a la Exposición Mundial Canina de Madrid.
War is the failure of reason, politics and dialogue. The Royal Canine Society of Spain (RSCE) wants to officially express its condemn of the invasion of Ukraine, giving our unconditional support to the entire Ukrainian people, with special affection for the canine family represented by the Ukrainian Kennel Union (UKU).
We regret the situation that many of our friends are living, with their lives, families and dogs in serious danger and in many cases being forced to leave their home and their country.
Given this situation and taking into account the different decisions made by the Government of Spain, the European Union, the international community and the FCI, the RSCE has decided, as long as there are no circumstances that allow us to take other options:
- Not to send any official representative to any event organized or authorized by the Russian Kynological Federation (RKF) from March 1;
- Ask RSCE judges of all disciplines to cancel or not accept any commitment to judge at events organized or sanctioned by RKF from March 1;
- Do not authorize or cancel the invitation to participate in any event organized or authorized by the RSCE of RKF judges as of March 1, including the cancellation of the RKF judges invited to the World Dog Show in Madrid.
Likewise, the RSCE will participate in the solidarity fund opened by the FCI with an initial contribution of €5,000.00 and urges all Spanish dog people, clubs and associations to join this initiative, in order to be able to centralize our efforts in helping Ukrainian breeders and owners, collaborating with the UKU.